I died: Dolce & Gabbana Fall/Winter 2016-17 Fashion Show

9:06 AM


Excuse me while I faint.

Dolce & Gabbana kill the catwalk once again in this fairy tail inspired runways show, filled with romantic dresses capturing every little girls dream of being a princess. 

The new fantasy collection from D&G has such amazing detail in each piece from the collection. I loved every single piece that came down the runway, and the runway itself was amazingly creative. Whenever a designer can take moments of nostalgia from my childhood and put them into a collection, it's a win for me. I pulled my favorite looks from the show that literally had me on the floor wishing I could run away with my handsome prince in these outfits. 

The Cinderella Mouse Dress


Creative and form flattering, I can picture many lovely body types being able to wear this piece. It captures the spirit of goodness that I've always loved about the movie- and of course the spunky little helpers that made the movie special.

The Mirror Mirror Dress


Damn. I mean this dress is slick. It's prim, proper, and rigid just like the Evil Queen. When I saw this walking down the runway I sw0oned into a poison apple induced coma. 

The Waiting for My Prince To Come Tower Dress


This dress is so beautiful. The velvet details, the embroidered tower and princess, and the adorable collar paint such a vivid picture just like the movies do. I would wear this everywhere for a month if I was lucky enough to own this piece. 

Grand Finale/My Favorite: The Chandelier Dress


This dress was the mic drop of the entire show for me. Not only is it my favorite dress from the collection because of the graphic on front, but the chandelier has 3-d intricate beading draped all over the front to create a beautiful movement when you walk and beautiful white buttons down the back. I cant even deal with how much love I have for this dress.

You can view the full fashion show below:



All photos credited to Dolce&Gabbana 
http://www.dolcegabbana.com/woman/fashion-show/fall-winter-2016-17/catwalk/

 

You Might Also Like

2 comments