Style Crush: Zella Day

8:24 AM

 

Zella Day is the 70's gypsy queen stealing my heart.

The first song I heard by Zella Day was Hypnotic and I immediately scribbled down parts of the lyrics at work to look up when I got home. The entire album is a hit and I'm surprised she isn't bigger than life by now. Compass is one of the most beautiful song's I have ever heard, and recently helped me to cope over the loss of two close friends this past year. Every song brings about a vintage nostalgia and traps you in her story- an authentic western persona. Her stage presence, voice, and style is complete magic. This is why she is my style crush of the week!

 Take a listen to Hypnotic below!


Jumpsuit love.
Goals on goals.

This orange velvet dress is killing it.

Back at it again with the dope hat. 






 All photos from zelladay.tumblr.com <3

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Loving her style! Great post hun xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete