Style Crush: Lynn Gunn of PVRIS

9:13 AM

Photo: Ap Magazine

All black everything is my every day look- not only because of my infatuation with black clothing, but because most of my jobs have required an all black attire.

That being said, it IS possible to run out of all black outfit ideas. The same outfits get repetitive and boring after a while, and I often find myself rummaging through Pinterest searching "all black outfit" photos- only to find nothing that fits my personal style while still maintaining a completely all black look. But alas, there's still hope! With the new relsease of the PVRIS single "You and I", I have decided that Lynn Gunn and her all black outfits were going to be my style crush of the week. It's impossible not to love every single thing she wears, and her hauntingly beautiful voice goes along with her hauntingly beautiful face. With that, I leave you Lynn Gunn and some all black outfit inspiration for your week. You can listen to PVRIS' new single below. Enjoy!





Always a sucker for black tights and a button up. I love the half unbuttoned look.

That jacket is everything.

Super cute for a casual look- only change those chucks to black ones. ;)

I would literally wear this to a job interview.

Okay, this isn't all black but I can't resist a good flannel.

That black button up again, just a closer look. I love that she sports it as an alternative to a crop top.

Dead. This outfit is fire and I'll take 5 pairs of those shoes please.

The ultimate black comfy shirt- easy to pair with literally anything.


Photo's taken from LynnGunClothing.tumblr.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments